The British Franchise Association (bfa) and WorkBuzz have teamed up to help franchisors get feedback from their franchisees and ultimately support them even better. Franchisee feedback will also be used for the franchisor’s bfa accreditation, upgrade, or, re-accreditation purposes.
To protect your confidentiality, we take the following measures:
1. No franchisor staff can view your individual answers – these are merged with your peers. For example, the franchisor will only see 70% of franchisees would recommend their franchise, not who would or would not recommend it.
2. Your franchisor cannot see who did and who did not respond to the survey – they’ll just know the response rate like 150 out of 237 franchisees (63%) have responded to the survey:
3. Any comments that you provide are always anonymous. The only way your franchisor could identify you is if you make a highly personal or situational comment, like “Since I became a franchisee in June ….”
4. At the end of the survey, for the purposes of bfa accreditation, we ask franchisees if they have had a dispute with their franchisor. Your comments to this question will not be shared with your franchisor – they will instead only be shared with the bfa. Depending on the nature of the dispute the bfa may contact you to discuss this.
5. Your individual responses will be shared with the bfa only, so they may follow up with you if you raise any specific issues.
6. Demographic questions may be asked for industry diversity and best practice analysis by the bfa and WorkBuzz. If there are fewer than five franchisees in any group, we will not share the results of that group with your franchisor in order to protect your confidentiality.
7. We stand behind our confidentiality statement, but if there are any threats, abusive or criminal comments, we may review these on a case-by-case basis and may reveal the identity of the respondent if appropriate.
We do take survey confidentially very seriously. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about how we protect your confidentiality, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.